I apologize for being absent from the blogging world again, but I've been on-the-go for the past week and a half. Hence the fact that I no longer have a voice and slept until noon today.
Recap on what's been going on;
1. April 27-May 6 Kates dad and gramps where here in lovely Sevilla
 |
| Aren't they the cutest?! |
2. April 29-30: We rented a car and ventured to Jerez for some wine tasting, Cádiz to see the ocean, Tarifa to stay in the cutest hotel ever, and Gibraltar to see some monkeys!
 |
| Tio Pepe Bodega in Jerez |
 |
| After wine tasting... sleeeeeppyyy |
 |
| 3rd time in Cádiz, still love it! |
 |
| Tarifa |
 |
| A monkey on my noggin... no bigs |
3. After our escapades in Spain, we headed to Portugal to visit Lagos and Lisbon from May 2-4. I was really excited to see Lagos because I've heard it's absolutely beautiful. Kate and I have already been to Lisbon with ISA, but it was nice to be on our own this time.
 |
| boat cruise through Ponde de Piedade |
 |
| After swimming in the ocean. Incredible experience. |
 |
| Paradise |
 |
| lovin' life |
 |
| Lisbon |
This week I have been enjoying the week off of school to enjoy Feria, a crazy party in Sevilla. All the girls dress up in beautiful flamenco dresses and the guys in classy suits. Everyone dances the Sevillana (a type of flamenco) and drinks rebujitos. It's lovely and I happen to live 2 blocks from the craziness. Go me! I'll post more about it later. For now, I'm going to enjoy my last week in Sevilla!
No comments:
Post a Comment