I don't want to leave Sevilla, but I'm dying to see my friends and family.
Does that sentence even make sense?
This is such a torn place I'm in. I've grown to love this city. It's smells, sights, sounds, and feels. I've grown to love this carefree, no pasa nada life. I mean who wouldn't?
The first wave of ISA students is departing Sevilla this Friday and in 2 weeks it will be me. WHHHHATT? How, how I ask, did this 3 1/2 months go so fast? Someone please explain this to me.
Sevilla will always have my heart. It's charm that resides in each and every corner will always draw me to explore and wander down it's skinny cobblestone streets.
Traveling will always have my heart as well. I just love this quote from Eat, Pray, Love;
"I am loyal and constant in my love for travel, as I have not always been loyal and constant in my other loves. I feel about travel the way a happy new mother feels about her impossible, colicky, restless, newborn baby--I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because it's mine. Because it looks exactly like me. It can barf all over me if it wants to--I just don't care."
No comments:
Post a Comment