Sunday, May 15, 2011

Home

After 30+ hours of traveling, I'm finally home.

It's a very surreal feeling that I can't fully comprehend right now. It's a little mix of nostalgia and exhaustion.

I'm trying to do things in steps to keep my sanity;
1. Get out of my pajamas. (Ha, we'll see if that happens.)
2. Unpack...
3. DRIVE! done
4. Cheesy bean and rice burrito from Taco Bell (I know, awful) and done
5. Target (How miss thee)
6. Haircut

So far 6 steps seem reasonable. We'll see how today goes.

Anyway, since my journey has ended and Sevilla la Maravilla is a beautiful memory of mine, it is time to close the doors to this blog. I will, however, be starting another blog! I really enjoyed reflecting on my adventures in Sevilla and don't think it should stop now. Grand Rapids is worthy of blogging about. Here's the link: lifegivesyoulemonskp.blogspot.com

So, here's to Sevilla. A time in my life I'll never forget. A time of freedom and liberation. A time of carefree, no pasa nada living and to adventures I'll always treasure. It's been a treat Sevilla, a real treat. Thanks for reading!

1 comment: