1. It's close to 75 degree and sunny.
2. I went to Blanco today and did some shopping.
3. I only have 1 class.
4. Kate and I got our Sevicis!! (In case you're wondering, Sevici is a wonderful thing that let's you use bikes all over the city for 25 euro a year. There are different stations where you pick up and return them. You can use 1 for 30 minutes. They come complete with bells, baskets, and lights!)
5. We're meeting some girls for Bible study tonight and are attending our first; 6. flamenco show tonight.
Could life get a little better? I don't think so!
| A beautiful thing. |
![]() |
| Look at all those beauts! |
| ME! With my new Blanco shirt on. I asked an cute, old man to take my picture this time, instead of my self timer. |
So, how is everyone? Leave me a comment. I like hearing from you! I also like knowing people are reading this!

Kristina love, I love reading your blog more than any other. That is soo awesome that you have a bike now! You can ride around town now!? Yeah Yeah. :) Well, I am doing well! Just went for a good run and now getting ready to do some work for school. My coffee is brewing, the sun is shining, but I miss my best friend! Keep writing, love hearing from you!
ReplyDelete1. It's 29 degrees here, you know, just for comparison.
ReplyDelete2. AWESOME
3. AWESOME
4. Why don't other cities have a bike rental option? Something to think about Grand Rapids!
5. I'm so glad you're connecting with other Christians in EspaƱa!
6. Sounds like the best night!
We miss you in small group! We're all going tot watch The Book of Eli tonight.
Keep posting in this thing! It's nice to live through you this semester :)
Yes...Kristina, I like to read your blogs and check out your pictures! Take good care of that roommate of yours!....and get healthy!
ReplyDelete-Kates dad
YEY! Thanks guys : ) You're wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHola Kristina,
ReplyDeleteI knew you would fall in love with Sevilla! Can't wait to see your pictures! I am finally going to workout this weekend after a long time, too long, I feel out of shape. Nancy and I saw a great movie tonight - with a wonderful Christian message - The Frontier Boys.
I love your blog and your thoughts. You are a gifted writer!
Love,
Mom
hello kristina:)
ReplyDeleteYou smile beautifully!!