Monday, March 7, 2011

Paris

Number 768 on my bucket list = Paris. CHECK! 

I really don't have a bucket list, but if I did I could check off going to the lovely city of Paris. 

I saw Basilique du Sacré-Cœur, Moulin Rouge, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, The Louvre, and the Eiffel Tower. I'd say I got to know Paris quite well in the 3 days I was there. 

As Kate and I returned to Sevilla last night, it was strange to say that we were home. Sevilla is now our official home. We have traveled away from it and returned to it. I missed its small charm and familiarity. It's strange how the concept of home can change like that. I don't mind it at all. I would love to call Sevilla home. 

While we were in Paris we stayed with Katelyn's friend from CRU who is living there for the year. Hannah graciously let us stay with her and was our tour guide for the weekend. Because of her, we got around the bustling city with ease. Thanks Hannah!!!

All in all, Paris was a dream. I never thought I would be able to see its sights and learn its history. 


Hope to see you again Paris!

2 comments:

  1. we have that same eiffel tower in our bathroom at work!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha nice. It's a pretty hot commodity in Paris

    ReplyDelete