Monday, January 17, 2011

The Joys of Packing

I am an over-packer.
Have been and always will be. I like to give myself plenty of options instead of sticking to a strict wardrobe schedule. (Although I wear my favorite pieces of clothing continuously.)

For the past week or so I have been packing my bag and unpacking my bag to make sure it is under 70 lbs. 70 lbs. you say?! That's outrageous! Well keep in mind that I will be in Sevilla for 3 1/2 months... I need options! I really don't like this process because I currently have a suitcase in my room with all my wearable pieces of clothing in it. Oh what we women do for clothes...

Anyway, throughout my griping about packing I have complied a list of essentials I am taking with me on my trip.


1.) some Moleskins to journal in
2.) my fabulous shoes!















3.) my new leather (well...pleather) jacket




































4.) my second hand shoes


















5.) the Birks!































6.) my lovely ebay backpack




















7.) Jack... always


































































































8). & of course, MOOSHKIE! (yes, that is Derek Shepard in the background. My mom got me a Grey's Anatomy calendar. WOOT!)


























































blah... anything else I should remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment