This Thursday, December 16, I will be done with my 5th semester of college and commence my 6-week break before I depart for Sevilla, Spain on Jan. 30.
I am beyond ready.
My body is telling me in many ways.
I currently sound like a man because of my raspy, sick voice.
My breath reeks of strawberry Halls.
NyQuil & I are becoming good friends,
and I've been wearing the same yoga pants for about 3 days (days & nights).
See, I told you.
I'M READY!
So long school work and Michigan winter.
So long tired eyes and boring yoga pants (maybe not...),
and hello to ESPAÑA!
Sevilla, I can't wait to meet you.
Love, Kristina
kristina! i love your blog! i will be following this baby like no other because i need to know what you're doing. haha sorry you're sick love! happy finals week to you, good luck! :D
ReplyDeletemeg